Several of our customers have questions about billboard pockets. While it can seem complicated it is pretty easy once you go through a little billboard education.
Please watch our quick video on billboard pockets. LINK. On this video we explain what a billboard pocket looks like and how it is used.
- Choose your pocket size to account for the diameter of pole going through the pocket.
- Billboards are 3″ and banners are typically 3″ to 6″.
- Pockets included into live area do NOT affect the finished size.
- Pockets added to bleed or wrap WILL affect the finished size.
- Bleed and pocket can be different sizes for different applications. So please pay attention.