Digital Billboard Design
We design for ANY size digital sign. And we are great at it!
- Send us your ideas with potential images.
- Provide digital specs
- We will work directly with your client if you request
- Digital files are email immediately for use even layered files
- We are faster than Jimmy Johns!
Costs: $45.00 for a layout. $10.00 per round of revisions. $65.00 is a typical estimated cost.
Digital billboards are already making a big impact in the world of outdoor advertising. In the United States, for example, they are estimated to account for 18% of all billboard revenue. And that number is only expected to grow in the coming years.
Digital billboards will be able to track the demographics of passersby and adjust their content accordingly. For example, if a digital billboard detects that a high proportion of young adults are walking by, it may display an ad for a new nightclub or concert. This type of targeted advertising will be more effective than traditional outdoor advertising, which is often aimed at a general audience.
Digital billboards will also allow for more interactive advertising. For example, a digital billboard could display a QR code that passersby can scan with their smartphone to get more information about a product or service. This would give advertisers a way to track the effectiveness of their outdoor advertising campaigns and make real-time adjustments.
Overall, digital billboards will change the future of outdoor advertising by making it more targeted, interactive, and effective.
Digital Billboard Tips
- Pure white backgrounds are not recommended.
- Script or cursive fonts must be clear and easy to read.
- All text must be legible.
- Artwork must be professionally designed and follow sound design principles.
- No more than 7-10 words
- Content must match the pixel dimensions..
- Any wasted space such as grey/white/black bars on the sides of ads looks unprofessional.