3’x3′ Large Colorings
Giant Coloring Pages made to order! Large colorings is an awesome way to have fun and stay busy for days! Want to color BIG! Order your 3’x3′ extra large floor or table coloring that the whole family can enjoy. Spend the weekend working on a coloring project that you can save for life. You can spend hours coloring your favorite design. We customize your print to any image you would like. Any high resolution stock image will do and we can print it so you can color it! Keep busy for days and then hang your large coloring. Large colorings are a great way to express your creativity! What is awesome about these colorings is that they will last forever! Giant Coloring pages are made from banner material and will not rip or crinkle. You can even fold your large coloring to store and when you are ready to use it just lay out on your warm drive way and the folds will melt out. Now lets start having fun!
Rainy Days, Camp Activities, Senior Centers, Church Groups, Classrooms, Girls Night In/Out, Waiting Areas, Business or Teacher Lounges. See one of our happy customers.
- 13oz Vinyl Flex
- Made out of 100% PVC vinyl
- Semi-gloss finish to make your prints pop
- Roll up and store for later
- Raw edges
- Use sharpies for permanent application. Get creative and get neon or metallic colors.
- Fold and store. No need to roll.
- Folds will melt away when laid out on warm drive way.
Please view our more detailed graphic guidelines spec sheet. LINK
1. Open a new document.
2. Set your width and height scaled at 1 inch = 1 foot. Do not add bleed
3. Set your resolution to a minimum of 360 dpi. (Billboards)
Set your resolution to 720 dpi for high resolution print upgrades. (Banners)
4. Set your document color mode to CMYK, and the color profile is set to US Web Coated (SWOP) v2 . Do not send files in RGB mode.
5. Once artwork is complete, flatten all layers and save as a Tiff with LZW Compression.
1. Open a new document.
2. Set your width and height scaled at 1 inch = 1 foot.
3. Set a 1 inch bleed to your document width and height.
4. Set your document color mode to CMYK. Do not send files in RGB mode. Your project will be converted to CMYK and there will be a difference in color
5. Save file as a high quality PDF or AI
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.